Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Friday, October 10, 2008

PALIN LINKS BIDEN, BIN LADEN IN SHOCKING ACCUSATION

(Reuters) Sarah Palin stunned a crowd of supporters in Ogden, Utah on Friday when she claimed that Joe Biden was actually Osama bin Laden. In response to a question about the war on terror, Palin commented, "Gosh darn it, we have the world's worst terrorist running for Vice President, and nobody seems to give a hoot! You think it's a coincidence that when you erase the letters N, L, and A from 'bin Laden' you end up with 'Biden'? No way by golly. When I saw him up close at the debate, I just knew it was him. You can see where he shaved his beard. And he smells bad, just like those ol' Alaskan grizzly bears I love to shoot. Woo-wee, do they stink! And I betcha you've never seen Joe Biden and Osama bin Laden standin' next to one another. Why is that? It's cuz they're the same person, that's why!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter