Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

PALIN CLASHES WITH YOUNGEST SON TRIG, CLAIMS IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

(Associated Press) In an embarrassing incident, Trig Palin, the six-month-old son of Sarah Palin, threatened his mother immediately after Thursday's nationally televised Vice-Presidential debate. As Governor Palin stood on the stage holding Trig in her arms, a reporter heard him whisper that "If you pick me up just one more time for a Down's Syndrome photo opportunity during this campaign, I'm going to bite the living hell out of your left breast. It's your choice, toots."

Palin denied that her son made the comment, insisting that Trig was simply asking if he could have another Twizzler.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Hey Mike,
I have laughed so much reading these blogs...but this one is my favorite. It has reminded me of what a great teacher you were because you brought humor to the classroom.

You won't believe it but Jonathan and I (with our two teenagers) live in Austin, Texas. A liberal oasis in a conservative desert! I am still his only "intern"!

Good to see you are running the show at UNH and grinning all the way...
My best,
Helen McAllister-Ross

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter