Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ROMNEY GOES TO THE MAT, AND THEN THE MATTRESS

Presidential candidate Mitt Romney threw a hand grenade into the Republican primary season on Tuesday, when he threatened to go "Mormon Mad" and marry every attractive white woman in the United States under the age of 48 if he doesn't win his party's nomination. "I'm not kidding," the chiseled candidate proclaimed at a press conference. "I've been faithful to one woman for decades, and if I can't be President, then what the hell? It's time for this good ol' boy to finally take a long ride on the Carnal Carousel of Concupiscence. Yee-hah!"

Asked for her reaction, Hillary Clinton chastised Romney for advocating age discrimination. "Don't let my clunky pants suits fool you, Mr. Mitt-Man. Just wail til you see me in my culottes. I'll melt your cuff links."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time American politicians (Romney) reveal themselves (like France's Sarkozy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uxb0JHqzlA); tell the public their true nature rather than continuing to feed us supercilious rhetoric & unabashed balderdash (Clinton's; either one, they are interchangeable hypocrites).

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter