Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BARBIE'S LOVE CHILD FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGED

Mattel toymakers revealed today that Barbie, the immensely popular doll that turned 50 on Monday, had an out-of-wedlock child with G. I. Joe in 1977. "Barbie was young and naive," explained Mattel spokesman Thad Somerset. "And G. I. Joe was a testosterone-driven sex machine back then. You wouldn't believe what he did to Raggedy Ann at a party in Disneyland in 1974. She's been in treatment ever since for depression and trauma." Barbie's offspring, who is now 32, is male and lives in a Mattel warehouse in Alpharetta, Georgia.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Given Ken's obvious genetic genital condition I am happy Barbie was able to procreate at least once!

Alex

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter