Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

OBAMA DECLARES VICTORY, RESIGNS

(Associated Press) Barack Obama resigned as President-elect early this morning, just hours after giving a stirring address to a jubilant throng of supporters in Grant Park in Chicago. "I just wanted to see if I could win," Obama told a hastily assembled group of reporters. "But it would be absolute madness for me to take on this job right now. The government is so totally screwed up, there's no way I could clean up the mess. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me, Oprah."

With Vice-President-elect Biden indicating that he plans to return to the Senate, and John McCain claiming that he's too old to handle the long hours required by the duties of the Oval Office, it appears that Sarah Palin will be sworn in as President on January 20th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter