Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

PRESIDENT ORDERS ELECTION DELAY, CITES ECONOMY

(Associated Press) President Bush announced on Sunday that he is postponing the November 4th Presidential election until the end of the current economic crisis. "It's not fair to either candidate to hold the election during this volatile time," the President announced from his ranch in Crawford, Texas. "And it would be especially unfair to Sarah Palin, who doesn't have a clue about how the economy works. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about, because I don't have a clue either."

The President indicated that the election would probably take place in the summer of 2010. Bush plans to stay in office until the new President assumes his duties in January 2011. "It's the least I can do," he said.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you trying to kill me?

This idiot still has another screw up in him!!! I worry we will all be living in caves and eating insects by Nov 20, 2009!!!

Alex

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter