Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Friday, February 08, 2008

ROMNEY OUT, COUGHLIN IN

(New York Times) The contest for the Republican Presidential nomination is not quite over. On Friday, Tom Coughlin, coach of the Super Bowl champion New York Giants, announced that he's entering the race. "My team was not expected to beat the Patriots, and we did. I know what it's like to pull an upset. And I know that John McCain looks like an elderly chipmunk. And where did that wife of his get that cryogenically frozen smile? They scare the hell out of me." When asked by reporters if he thought he could defeat Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama in a general election, Coughlin snorted. "You've got to be kidding. Neither of those wimps would make it through the first week of Giants training camp."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter