Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A BAD IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME.....

Have you noticed those huge, inflated, Christmas "blimps" that have started popping up in the front yards of people who should know better? There's Frosty the Snowman, Santa and his reindeer, Snoopy, Mickey Mouse, snowflake globes, and God-knows-what-else. However, the one I can't wait to see is a grotesquely bloated Baby Jesus, tethered to a lawn flamingo, looking like a deranged balloon from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Tomorrow I'm buying a pellet gun, and I'm not taking any prisoners.



2 Comments:

Blogger AlexG said...

Oh, you're such an Ebeneezer!!!

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In fact I've seen exactly one (1) such atrocity on a front lawn. There they were, mother, father and baby in a creche, all overblown and looking very much like Disney characters - sorta' Porky piggish. The local Home Depot had a short stack of them in the Seasonal section, but they were not moving to well. Someone in "Purchasing" was probably fired for their recommendation. Pity.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter