Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

MEET DONALD RUMSFELD THIS WEEKEND!

I will be hosting a retirement dinner for Donald Rumsfeld at my house on Sunday, November 12th from 5 to 10 pm. "Donald," as he's known to friends, is leaving public service to work full-time in the consulting firm, Misunderstood Men of Genius, headed by Robert Bork and the Stone brothers, Oliver and Sly. He also plans to join the Army National Guard early next year, and should be on the ground (part-time) with our troops in Baghdad in time for the 2007 Easter Offensive.

Please join me on Sunday in wishing Mr. Rumsfeld well as he enters this new phase of his career. In lieu of gifts, please bring a kevlar vest, which Donald will autograph and personally deliver to our troops.


2 Comments:

Blogger AlexG said...

Can I bring a guest? It seems my pal Kevin Federline has also been asked to retire from his job. Maybe Rummy can take him over to Iraq to entertain the troops. Well maybe the verb "entertain" is an overstatment. But the poor guy needs a pick me up. What do you say?

4:52 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Alex --

By all means bring Kevin. And going to Iraq would probably be a day at the beach for him, compared with being married to Britney.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter