Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

FAILURE TO NUKE BEANTOWN SOURED BUSH-CHENEY FRIENDSHIP

Dick Cheney believes President George W. Bush gradually turned away from his advice during their second term in the White House (no joke). When asked by reporters to comment, Bush said that Cheney's assertion was correct. "In early 2005 Dick urged me to stage a surprise nuclear attack on Boston, which he claimed was home to more liberals and homosexuals than any other city on the East Coast. I declined. Boston is also the home of an American League Baseball franchise, and as a former owner of the Texas Rangers, I just couldn't do it. Fenway Park is a jewel, and we could never figure out a way to incinerate Kenmore Square while sparing Fenway. In any event, Dick then recommended that I start wearing Victoria's Secret panties because I was a 'girly man'. Our relationship was never the same after that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter