Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

BURRESS CONFESSES: "I DID IT FOR MICHAEL"

Plaxico Burress, suspended by the New York Giants on Tuesday after shooting himself in the thigh with an unlicensed firearm (no joke), claims that he committed the crime so he could join Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick in jail. "Michael and I go way back," Burress told reporters. "When we were 8 years old, I promised that if he ever went to prison for clubbing a dog to death, I'd be there for him. Michael is my main man. I'll take a bullet for him any day, any time, any way, even if I have to shoot it myself. So what if we could put both our brains in a Dixie cup and still have room left over for a urine sample? So what?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike-
The Plaxico incident should fall into your "fish in a barrel" category.

Alex

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter