Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007


CONDI STEPS UP TO THE PLATE -- YOU GO, GIRL!

(Reuters) On Tuesday, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice called for tighter regulation of private security contractors in Iraq (no joke). She told reporters that "way too many folks are finding out what groups like Blackwater are actually doing over there. Contractors need to be more careful when it comes to covering their tracks. Beating the living shit out of a bunch of Iraqi civilians is one thing -- I have absolutely no problem with that -- but failing to do so in a discreet fashion is another. When I was Provost at Stanford and sabotaged the tenure applications of faculty members I didn't like, do you think I left a sniffable trail? Hell no, Joe. C'mon, Blackwater, show a little finesse!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter