Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

HEY, IT'S BEEN A GREAT RUN

Following the airing of the final episode of The Sopranos Sunday night on HBO, God the Almighty announced plans to shut down his long-running series Earth after the 2008 elections in the United States.

"I've pretty much run out of creative plot lines for this show," God announced to reporters in a late evening press conference held at the Celestial Palace in Heaven's North Wing. "I'm not sure how it's all going to end, but there will be a few surprises, I can tell you that."

According to sources who've seen drafts of scripts for the show's final season, we can expect to see global warming, North Korea, and the election of Jeb Bush as President playing major roles in Earth coming to an end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter