Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Friday, June 01, 2007

JOHN LEE HOOKER WITH A LITTLE MAYO

In recent months the Subway sandwich chain has introduced an in-store radio network in its restaurants around the country (no joke). According to Dennis Clabby, a Subway representative, "sound plays a critical role in the emotion and atmosphere that our customers feel when they dine at at Subway restaurants" (once again, no joke).

The playlist includes such favorites as "Brown Lettuce Boogie," "I'm-Not-Smilin'-'Cause-I-Hate-Workin'-Here Blues," "I'm Puttin' Last Week's Steak on This Week's Roll, Hot Mama," and "Git-Dat-Damn-Ground-Glass-Outta-My-Tuna-Fish-Sub Rag."

Rock on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter