Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Monday, June 18, 2007

CAMPAIGN TERROR

According to a campaign contribution request I received from Rudy Giuliani today, "the Democrats will stop at nothing to regain the White House." Less than five minutes later, I turned on the evening news and learned that Hillary Clinton had kidnapped a 3-month-old Republican baby and was standing on the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, threatening to toss the innocent tot into the swirling waters below if the GOP failed to support her candidacy.

Wow. I had no idea the Democrats were doing things like this.

The mailman also delivered a fundraising letter from Mitt Romney. The envelope contained a group photo of the Romney family, all 20 of them! (No joke). I don't know about you, but whenever I see that many white people approaching me as I walk down the street, I cross over to the other side.

I'm sorry, Mitt, but your relatives scare me. I know it's wrong to feel that way, but I just can't help it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter