Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

BUT ARE THERE ENOUGH TO GO AROUND?

Yes, I know. It's been over a week since Grin last appeared. There are very good reasons for this, but they cannot be shared with the public at the moment. However, what I can say is that the reasons have nothing to do with a recent Pentagon report indicating that suicide bombers in Iraq are planning to go on strike in late August if their demands are not met for an increase in the number of vestal virgins who minister to them in the afterlife. In the words of 21-year-old Sumazzi el Pahchazzi-O'Brien, "I have strong, urgent man-needs. 72 virgins are nothing to me! I am like a blue whale eating brine shrimp at a wedding reception. I need hundreds and hundreds and even more hundreds, and I will blow up myself for nothing less!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about the female bombers? You men only look out for yourselves. What would a female want with 72 virgins??? You gotta come up with a better reimbursement package for the women- its 2007 dammit!

Alex

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter