Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

"BARACK, DO YOU TAKE HILLARY....."

On December 18, 2006, Grin was the first blog to report Hillary Clinton's engagement to former Secretary of State Colin Powell. Today, in a stunning announcement, Mrs. Clinton revealed that she has broken off her engagement to Powell, and that in July she will be walking down the aisle instead with Illinois Senator Barack Obama. After their marriage, the couple will be adopting "cute-as-a-button" John Edwards.

In a prepared statement, Clinton said that "What Barack and I have together is so, so special. Almost every evening, our joint lust for the Oval Office drives us to frenzied episodes of non-stop phone calls to donors that last far into the night. It's amazing. I never knew that politics could be like this. With Bill, it was always about his needs, not mine. But now, I feel like a natural woman."

Mr. Powell has declined comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter