Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

HEY, I CAN SEE YOUR TAG FOR LAUNDRY INSTRUCTIONS FROM HERE

At the grocery store this morning I saw a woman wearing her sweatshirt inside-out. I've noticed that college students do this a lot, especially females. Can somebody help me understand what's going on here? In other respects these individuals do not seem to be mentally challenged or developmentally delayed. For example, none of them wear their underpants on the outside of their jeans.

Thanks in advance for your help. I'm losing sleep over this.

1 Comments:

Blogger AlexG said...

I think they are really frugal individuals. They use both sides of their clothes in order to get two outfits for the price of one! They are saving their parents money. This is very industrious of them, given the price of a college education these days.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter