Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Sunday, March 16, 2008


WHEN I AM KING......

......the following words and phrases will be banned. Just wanted to alert everyone.
  • "Back in the day" ($500 fine. If you are less than 30 years old when you say it, a $750 fine and one month in jail.)
  • "The feel-good movie of the summer" (or winter or spring or fall). $100 fine. If you are a professional movie reviewer, a $5,000 fine.
  • "No problem" ($250 fine)
  • "The lived experience" (A Ph.D. who uses this phrase will be fined $2500. No fine will be levied on non-Ph.D.'s who use this phrase, because I have never heard a non-Ph.D. say "lived experience." Non-Ph.D.'s realize that "lived experience" is the same as "experience.")

These penalties will go into effect 30 days after my coronation. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

2 Comments:

Blogger cgpideas said...

OBTC Talent Show
hi Mike, I don't know how to reach you but I am an OBTCer and love your performance at the talent show. I hope you plan to perform this year -- I am the person who laughs so vigorously at your jokes and this will be my final obtc. if you want to reach me use carolegparker@hotmail.com

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike...

Your obsessive need to be king really worries me.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter