Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007


CHRIS DODD ON THE DADDY TRACK

Presidential contender Chris Dodd of Connecticut stunned supporters today when he announced that he would not vote for himself in the 2008 election if he were the Democratic candidate.

Senator Dodd was answering a reporter's question on farm subsidies for summer squash when he blurted out, "The more I think about it, the more I realize that the only reason I'm running for President is to get the hell out of the house and away from those two screaming kids of mine. What in God's name was I thinking when I decided to father children at my age?"

Dodd's campaign manager declined to comment on the Senator's remarks, and simply noted that "Chris has been under a lot of pressure lately."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter