Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

FUN AND GAMES

As of 6:30 pm on Thursday, July 20th, my Blog profile had received 446 visits. To thank all of you for your support over the past few months, I am having a party at Oprah Winfrey's house on Saturday night. It's a potluck, so bring your favorite dish. If you're wondering what to contribute, we could really use more salads.

Things should be getting under way between 5:30 and 6:00. If there's no room in Oprah's driveway when you arrive, you can park across the street in the lot for Applebee's. Please do NOT park on Oprah's lawn. Thanks. Can't wait to see you!

PS: If you have lawn darts, please bring them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that make me a stalker??
446 times is really not that much!
Pebbles LH

5:06 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Dear Pebbles --

As long as you bring lawn darts on Saturday, you can stalk as much as you want. -- Mike

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter