Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

TAKING YOUR MOUSE TO THE COFFIN

After returning from a week and a half in Australia to find my Inbox stuffed with nearly 300 new messages, an anxiety-provoking question occurred to me: Who will answer my emails after I'm dead? I'm thinking of starting an email response service for the deceased. My staff would interview clients intensively while they're alive, and then respond to all their emails, IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY THEY WOULD HAVE, after they're gone. This would give people one less thing to worry about as they "journey toward the light." You could purchase up to five years of post-death email coverage. I'm still searching for a name for my company: "Flatline Express" is a bit cold. But the basic idea is sound, I just know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter