Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

DON'T MAKE ME SWAT YOU ON THE KNEES AGAIN, YOU LITTLE BRAT; EAT YOUR CHICKEN McNUGGETS!!!

In an exclusive interview that will appear this Sunday on 60 Minutes, infamous figure skater Tonya Harding reveals that she is the biological mother of troubled pop music star Britney Spears. During the interview, Harding tearfully acknowledges that she was only 11-years-old when Britney was born, and that she "was certainly not the best of mothers. If only I had waited until I was 13 to get pregnant, things might have been a lot different. When I was 11 I was, like, soooooo clueless." The interview, conducted by Mike Wallace, took place while Ms. Harding was going to the bathroom at a truck stop in Enid, Oklahoma.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is funny shizz....

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter