Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

WHEN I AM A KING......

........people will need a state-issued license to use a cell phone in public, just as they need a permit to drive a car. I just rode an Amtrak train from Washington, DC to New Haven, and during the trip I experienced vivid fantasies of smothering a woman who was sitting three rows behind me. My plan was to hold her head down between the seat cushions until her body stopped wriggling. I was then going to donate her cell phone to charity. I don't think this makes me a bad person.

The first class session in my Cell-Phone Training School course will focus on the difference between talking softly into the receiver and SCREAMING AT THE PHONE LIKE SOME F---KING MORON!

Thanks. I feel a lot better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have resolved not to use my cell phone on the bus, except in cases of necessity, because I want to hit other people when they do it.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter