Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

AND THEN THERE WERE TWO......

Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney stunned an audience of political supporters at a press conference in Vermont yesterday when he announced that he was a black man.

"Barack Obama is not the only African American running for President," Romney said. "I am the son of sharecroppers from a small town in Alabama, and I was adopted by the Romney family when I was just two years old and brought to Detroit, where I grew up."

When a reporter noted that Romney's physical characteristics were decidedly "un-black," the indignant Governor responded, "Martin Luther King, Jr. dreamt of a day when his children would be judged on the basis of the content of their character, not the color of their skin. All I ask of the press is that they show me the same courtesy. I....am.....a.....black.....man!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter