Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Friday, October 06, 2006

BY POPULAR DEMAND, BUT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

A number of Grin readers have asked me to comment on L'Affair de Congressman Mark Foley. I'm truly sorry, but I just cannot bring myself to shoot fish in a barrel. And this is a very big fish flopping around in a very small barrel. Furthermore,
I believe....I mean, it's my steadfast opinion that....oh, what the hell:

"There was a legislator named Foley,
Whose longings were quite unholy.
When he pursued a Senate page,
He generated much outrage,
And now he plays with himself solely."

Aren't you sorry you asked?

3 Comments:

Blogger AlexG said...

Alright Mike... can you do one about the girl from Nantucket next?

Alex

6:02 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

You really DO want me to get fired from my day job, don't you, Alex?

9:06 PM  
Blogger AlexG said...

Nothign could be further from my mind. If you left, who would I bother when I needed to stretch my legs walking down the hall???

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter