Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

BRAVE NEW WORLD

Well, I've gone and done it. I now have a counter for my blog. This means that I know the number of visits that Grin receives every day. Because my counter is provided free of charge by the Department of Homeland Security, it also gathers data on visitors. It's only fair that I inform you of the types of information about you that I now receive each week:
  • How many times you urinate per day
  • Whether you put your socks on first in the morning, or your underpants
  • The number of times in the past month you've dropped an unwrapped slice of American cheese on a dirty shag carpet, and then proceeded to eat the cheese without rinsing it off
  • Whether you've ever had sex with a partner that could be purchased at Petco

I promise never to release any of this information to the Department of Homeland Security, unless they ask for it. Please visit Grin often, so my counter's numbers are really, really big! Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger AlexG said...

I can't see the counter. Did it get lost with that hour during Daylight Savings?

10:37 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Alex --

The counter is located at blogcounter.com. To access my stats I use a password. By the way, you've had two pieces of cheese today, haven't you?

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter