Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

POPE BENEDICT GETS SOME "SATISFAKSHUN"

(Associated Press) Pope Benedict XVI stunned a Yankee Stadium crowd of 60,000 on Sunday when he stopped abruptly in the middle of his sermon, twirled three times, and proceeded to gave an a cappella rendition of the Rolling Stones' hit, Jumpin' Jack Flash. Swinging his chasuble over his head with a gusto that would have done Mick Jagger proud, the Pope-ster danced across the stage and then slid to the edge on his knees, screaming "It's a gas, gas, gas" into his hand-held microphone.

Although 14 Catholic nuns from Mount Holly, New Jersey fainted during the performance, the vast majority of the crowd cheered the Pontiff on.

After Mass, a winded Pope Benedict remarked to reporters, "I've always wanted to do that. I'm just sorry I didn't have enough stamina left to close with Let's Spend the Night Together'."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter