Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Sunday, May 09, 2010

GREECE + GREASE: A RECIPE FOR RECOVERY?

John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John announced on Saturday that they will present a benefit performance of Grease at the Parthenon in Athens in June, with all proceeds being donated to the financially strapped Greek government. "Without Greece there would have been no Grease," Travolta noted. "Our play is drawn directly from the tragedies of William Shakespeare and Eugene O'Neill, two of Greece's greatest playwrights. It is an honor for us to pay tribute to them, and in doing so help the nation that the play was named for."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for any other informative blog.
Where else may just I am getting that kind of info written in such a perfect approach?
I have a venture that I'm simply now running on, and I've been on the glance out for such info.


my web page - Cardsharing Gbox Faq

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter