Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Sunday, March 07, 2010

YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN, MR. PENN

In an interview that aired on the CBS program "Sunday Morning," Sean Penn said he hopes that critics of his efforts to assist Haiti "die screaming of rectal cancer" (no joke). In a statement released later in the day by God, the Supreme Being indicated that He very rarely grants such requests. "Killing people on demand is a very risky business. And when I do, I almost never use a disease. I prefer single-vehicle car crashes. By the way, I no longer respond to prayers to save lives either. The last time I saved someone was in 1898, when a nice little German woman named Klara Hitler begged me to help her 9-year-old son Adolph recover from the flu. I still lose sleep over that one."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter