Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

TOYOTA RECALLS EVERYTHING

"If you have purchased anything from us in the past decade, please bring it back for a full refund," Toyota CEO Akio Toyoda announced Sunday at a hastily called news conference in Tokyo. "As they like to say in the United States, 'We have screwed up big time'. Yesterday I was about to get into my Camry to drive to work when the car took off without me, accelerating to 70 mph before it hit a man selling sushi from a cart at the end of my street. Very bad. Very, very bad. Now HE looks like sushi. Very bad. Very, very bad."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike:

SHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I won't give up my car! Screw the Sushi sellers.

Assistant Professors can not afford to buy new cars every 10 years!

Alex

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter