Name:

I grin, therefore I am.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

TUNA FISH AND SUPERMARKET JUSTICE

Last week at my local grocery store (Stop & Shop) there was a sign above the canned albacore tuna that said, "10 for $10." Always eager for a bargain, I scooped up a bunch of cans and put them in my cart. When I arrived at check-out, I noticed that I only had 8 cans. I informed the cashier that I was going to scurry back to the tuna aisle to get two more cans so I could get my discount. She informed me in a friendly voice, "You don't need to do that unless you really want 10 cans. Each can is $1 this week, no matter how many you buy."

When I am king, the sign will say, "$1 per can," and the current marketing director at Stop & Shop will be executed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter